If you have met me and received a name card printed with silver-ink from me, you will be able to try capacitive touch sensing demo using arduino.
- Please simply make small holes and stick arduino nano using pin headers.It will be better to use conductive epoxy to fix the pin to the card.
- Connect a relevant register over [R] mark. (e.g. 100K-1M)
- Download and install Arduino.
- Download the sample code and run it using Arduino.
- Open a serial console, and you will see the second value changes depending on the capacitance of the interdigitated pattern. (e.g. Touch by finger.)
- When you see -2, You should use a much lower register.
More information will be added soon. Please come back.